April Birthstone Ring – Diamond
Those born in the month of April are lucky enough to have the diamond as their birthstone. The diamond represents clarity and strength. The word diamond comes from the Greek word “adamas” meaning “invincible” or “unbreakable”.
The diamond was even believed to have healing powers. Over the centuries, the diamond birthstone was thought to be an antidote to poison and provide protection against illnesses. It is also believed that the diamond is a symbol for strength, beauty, long life and happiness.
A pair of clear, trillion cut stones accompanies a clear, cushion cut center stone in this elegantly simple, 1.8-carat ring. A modern twist on a classic piece.
- Band Width: 2.2mm
- Color: All Clear
- Jewelry Base Metal: Lead-Free Alloy (brass)
- Jewelry Plating Color: Rhodium
- Materials: Cubic Zirconia
- Setting Type: Prong
- Size: 21 Mm L X 7 Mm W X 6.25 Mm H
- Stone Cut: Cushion
- Stone Cut: Trillion
- Stone Size: 4 Mm
- Style: Anniversary
- Style: Classic
- Total Carat Weight: 1.8ct
- Type: Ring
Ring Sizing: We normally have sizes 5,6,7,8,9,10 available.
1. Wrap a piece of string or a strip of paper around the base of your finger
(no wider than 3/4” and non-stretchy material).
2. Mark the point where the two ends meet.
3. Measure the string or paper against a ruler.
4. Compare the length to the chart below.
Size 5, Size 6, Size 7, Size 8, Size 9, Size 10
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Got something to discuss?