August Birthstone Ring – Peridot
The August birthstone, peridot, is known for being formed under extreme conditions, and can be found in the hardened lava from deep within Earth’s mantle as well as in meteorites from outer space.
The word “peridot” comes from the Arabic “faridat” which means gem. The peridot birthstone are also used as a protective talisman, shielding the owner from evil spirits and warding off nightmares.
This ring displays an eight-carat peridot solitaire on the shoulders of a simplistic design with a silver tone. It is perfect for an evening on the town or a day at the beach. Genuine Rhodium Plating is achieved using an electroplating process that coats the item with heavy layers of rhodium a close cousin to platinum which gives our jewelry a platinum luster.
- Band Width: 2.2 Mm
- Base Metal: Lead-Free Alloy (brass)
- Carat Weight: 5.5 (ct)
- Color: Green
- In A Set: No
- Jewelry Base Metal: Lead-Free Alloy (brass)
- Jewelry Plating Color: Rhodium
- Materials: Cubic Zirconia
- Plating Color: Rhodium Shiny
- Setting Type: Prongs
- Size: 21 Mm L X 10 Mm W X 7 Mm H
- Stone Cut: Princess
- Stone Size: 10 Mm
- Style: Solitaire
- Type: Ring
Ring Sizing: We normally have sizes 5,6,7,8,9,10 available.
1. Wrap a piece of string or a strip of paper around the base of your finger
(no wider than 3/4” and non-stretchy material).
2. Mark the point where the two ends meet.
3. Measure the string or paper against a ruler.
4. Compare the length to the chart below.
Size 5, Size 6, Size 7, Size 8, Size 9, Size 10