December Birthstone Ring – Tanzanite
If you are born in December then Tanzanite is your birthstone. As a relative newcomer to the world of colored stones, tanzanite was one of the most exciting gem discoveries of the 20th century. These beautiful blue stones can only be found in the Merelani Hills of Tanzania and were named tanzanite in honor of its country of origin. The tanzanite birthstone is often described as “velvety,” mostly because of its deep and saturated color, which ranges from a pure rich blue to a tantalizing violet.
A gorgeous purple cubic zircon crowns the elegant Tanzanite Purple Crown Ring while micro-pave white cubic zirconia decorate the ring all the way around. The immaculate silver tone glow brightens all the stones. Genuine Rhodium Plating is achieved using an electroplating process that coats the item with heavy layers of rhodium a close cousin to platinum which gives our jewelry a platinum luster.
- Band Width: 2.2 Mm
- Base Metal: Lead-Free Alloy (brass)
- Carat Weight: 1.94 (ct)
- Color: Purple
- In A Set: No
- Jewelry Base Metal: Lead-Free Alloy (brass)
- Jewelry Plating Color: Rhodium
- Materials: Cubic Zirconia
- Setting Type: Pave
- Size: 20 Mm L X 10 Mm W X 7.4 Mm H
- Stone Cut: Round
- Stone Size: 7 Mm
- : Classic
- Style: Cocktail
- Style: Fashion
- Type: Ring
Ring Sizing: We normally have sizes 5,6,7,8,9,10 available.
1. Wrap a piece of string or a strip of paper around the base of your finger
(no wider than 3/4” and non-stretchy material).
2. Mark the point where the two ends meet.
3. Measure the string or paper against a ruler.
4. Compare the length to the chart below.
Size 5, Size 6, Size 7, Size 8, Size 9, Size 10