February Birthstone Ring – Amethyst
If you were born in February, your birthstone is Amethyst – Because of its wine-like color, early Greek mythology associated the gem with Bacchus, the god of wine. Amethyst comes from the Greek word amethystos which mean “a remedy against drunkenness”. Wearing the stone is also believed to keep the wearer clear-headed and quick witted in battle and business affairs and can also be a symbol of personal empowerment and inner strength.
Feminine and elegant. Simple and sophisticated. Fashioned in luminous cubic zirconia, this ring is a lovely addition to any collection. Our genuine rhodium finish is achieved using an electroplating process that coats the item with heavy layers of rhodium, a close cousin to platinum, which gives our jewelry a platinum luster.
- Band Width: 2 Mm
- Carat Weight: 1 (ct)
- In A Set: No
- Jewelry Base Metal: Lead-Free Alloy (brass)
- Jewelry Plating Color: Rhodium
- Materials: Cubic Zirconia
- Setting Type: Prongs
- Size: 22 Mm L X 6 Mm W X 5 Mm H
- Stone Cut: Oval
- Stone Size: 7 Mm X 5 Mm
- Style: 3-stone
Ring Sizing: We normally have sizes 5,6,7,8,9,10 available.
1. Wrap a piece of string or a strip of paper around the base of your finger
(no wider than 3/4” and non-stretchy material).
2. Mark the point where the two ends meet.
3. Measure the string or paper against a ruler.
4. Compare the length to the chart below.
Size 5, Size 6, Size 7, Size 8, Size 9, Size 10
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Got something to discuss?