Feng Shui Money Wealth Frog
The feng shui money frog also called the three-legged toad or money toad comes from Chinese folklore. According to legend, a wife of one of the eight immortals stole the elixir of immortality and drank it, turning her into a toad. Instead of two hind legs, the toad has the tail of the tadpole. Frogs and toads are associated with water, which is symbolic of wealth. It is common for a money frog to have a coin in its mouth, as an offering for the owner or the household where the frog resides.
Traditionally, the money frog is placed in a home’s feng shui money area or wealth position. This is usually the corner of the home that is diagonally opposite the entry door and is known as the primary wealth position.
Shipping on this item to the United States is absolutely free – we cover the cost. We will send you a tracking number as soon as it’s shipped (usually within 1 to 3 days) and it normally arrives 12 to 20 days later, depending on the time of year. You can track your parcel online using the tracking number we supply.
Style: : Feng Shui
Material: : Resin
- Essential Oils for Varicose Veins
- Essential Oils for Cancer
- How to use a Feng Shui Compass
- Birthstone Rings and how they can focus and project your personal power
- Dragonfly Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser Locket
- The Proven Benefits of Myrrh
- A Hebrew Alphabet Chart from the Ancientr Hebrew Research Center
- 777 by Aleister Crowley
- The Letter Aleph
- Benefits of Grapefruit Oil
Got something to discuss?