January Birthstone Ring – Garnet
If you were born in January, your birthstone is garnet. Garnets come in not just a beautiful deep red but in an extraordinary range of beautiful colors, orange, yellow, purple and vibrant green. There are even garnets that change color from blue to purple in different lighting. The Garnet stone derived its name from the Latin for “seed” referring to the resemblance to the pomegranate seed. The pomegranate seed symbolizes fertility and there are some who believe the true value of the garnet birthstone is its power to bring the wearer good health, wealth and happiness.
Our January Garnet Birthday Ring is simple in design. The deep red garnet color brings a level of mystique to this piece. Genuine Rhodium Plating is achieved using an electroplating process that coats the item with heavy layers of rhodium a close cousin to platinum which gives our jewelry a platinum luster.
- Band Width: 2.2 Mm
- Carat Weight: 5.5 (ct)
- In A Set: No
- Jewelry Base Metal: Lead-Free Alloy (brass)
- Materials: Cubic Zirconia
- Setting Type: Prongs
- Size: 10.6 Mm L X 10.3 Mm W X 7.4 Mm H
- Stone Cut: Princess
- Stone Size: 10 Mm X 10 Mm
- Style: Solitaire
Ring Sizing: We normally have sizes 5,6,7,8,9,10 available.
1. Wrap a piece of string or a strip of paper around the base of your finger
(no wider than 3/4” and non-stretchy material).
2. Mark the point where the two ends meet.
3. Measure the string or paper against a ruler.
4. Compare the length to the chart below.
Size 5, Size 6, Size 7, Size 8, Size 9, Size 10
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Got something to discuss?