July Birthstone Ring – Ruby
Ruby is the July birthstone. It is the king of precious gems and represents passion, love, and success. Few things catch the eye like the ruby birthstone with its magnificent deep red infused with a hint of purple. In ancient times the ruby was called the “king of precious stones” because of its rarity, hardness (second only to diamond), beauty and seemingly mystical powers. Ruby is a symbol of power and youthful energy.
This petite birthday ring displays timeless beauty. Our genuine rhodium finish is achieved using an electroplating process that coats the item with heavy layers of rhodium, a close cousin to platinum, which gives our jewelry a platinum luster.
- Band Width: 2 Mm
- Base Metal: Lead-Free Alloy (brass)
- Carat Weight: 2.1 (ct)
- Color: Red
- In A Set: No
- Jewelry Base Metal: Lead-Free Alloy (brass)
- Jewelry Plating Color: Rhodium
- Materials: Cubic Zirconia
- Plating Color: Rhodium Shiny
- Setting Type: Prongs
- Size: 22 Mm L X 11 Mm W X 5 Mm H
- Stone Cut: Round
- Stone Size: 6 Mm
- Style: Classic
- Style: Contemporary
- Style: Eternity
- Style: Fashion
- Type: Ring
Ring Sizing: We normally have sizes 5,6,7,8,9,10 available.
1. Wrap a piece of string or a strip of paper around the base of your finger
(no wider than 3/4” and non-stretchy material).
2. Mark the point where the two ends meet.
3. Measure the string or paper against a ruler.
4. Compare the length to the chart below.
Size 5, Size 6, Size 7, Size 8, Size 9, Size 10