June Birthstone Ring – Pearl
The June birthstone is pearl. This enchanting birthstone originates from oceans, lakes and rivers and is a timeless assessory, loved by women of all ages around the world.
Pearls have through the ages been associated with humility, innocence and purity. Pearls were also traditionally given as a wedding gift and were said to bestow long life and prosperity.
15Ct Rhodium Plated Freshwater Pearl Ring Accented with Cubic Zirconia Micro Pave Band
- Band Width: 1.3mm
- Color: White Pearl
- Jewelry Base Metal: Lead-Free Alloy (Brass)
- Jewelry Plating Color: Rhodium
- Materials: Cubic Zirconia
- Materials: Freshwater Pearl
- Setting Type: Channel
- Size: 18mm x 8.5mm x 6.5mm
- Stone Cut: Princess
- Style: Classic
- Type: Ring
Ring Sizing: We normally have sizes 5,6,7,8,9,10 available.
1. Wrap a piece of string or a strip of paper around the base of your finger
(no wider than 3/4” and non-stretchy material).
2. Mark the point where the two ends meet.
3. Measure the string or paper against a ruler.
4. Compare the length to the chart below.
Size 5, Size 6, Size 7, Size 8, Size 9, Size 10
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Got something to discuss?