March Birthstone Ring – Aquamarine
If your birthday is in March then your birthstone is Aquamarine. The aquamarine birthstone evokes the colors of the sea. Aquamarine’s name comes from the Latin for seawater . From deep green-blue to light, slightly greenish blue hues, aquamarines symbolizes the purity of spirit and soul.
This March birthstone is also believed to bring happiness in marriage and relationships.
This is a simple contemporary favorite. It’s not over the top. It says fashion and fun yet the stone is large enough for sophistication. The simple cut solitaire is prong set and features aquamarine cubic zirconia. The ring body is constructed of perfectly polished rhodium. Genuine Rhodium Plating is achieved using an electroplating process that coats the item with heavy layers of rhodium a close cousin to platinum which gives our jewelry a platinum luster.
- Band Width: 2.2 Mm
- Carat Weight: 5.5 (ct)
- In A Set: No
- Jewelry Base Metal: Lead-Free Alloy (brass)
- Jewelry Plating Color: Rhodium
- Materials: Cubic Zirconia
- Setting Type: Prongs
- Size: 21 Mm L X 10 Mm W X 7 Mm H
- Stone Cut: Princess
- Stone Size: 10 Mm
- Style: Solitaire
- Type: Ring
Ring Sizing: We normally have sizes 5,6,7,8,9,10 available.
1. Wrap a piece of string or a strip of paper around the base of your finger
(no wider than 3/4” and non-stretchy material).
2. Mark the point where the two ends meet.
3. Measure the string or paper against a ruler.
4. Compare the length to the chart below.
Size 5, Size 6, Size 7, Size 8, Size 9, Size 10
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Got something to discuss?