May Birthstone Ring – Emerald
The birthstone for May is Emerald. The word “emerald” comes from smaragdos, ancient Greek for a green gem. Regarded as the perfect color for spring the emerald is a symbol for rebirth and renewal.
The green birthstone was also thought to have magical powers. By placing an emerald under the tongue, one could see into the future, makes one an eloquent speaker and even exposed unfaithful lovers.
A classic set of clear cut stones accompany a trio of green, radiant cut center Emerald CZ stones in this elegant, 2.3-carat birthday ring. A modern twist on a classic piece.
- Band Width: 2.3mm
- Base Metal: Lead-Free Alloy (brass)
- Color: Clear
- Jewelry Base Metal: Lead-Free Alloy (brass)
- Jewelry Plating Color: Rhodium
- Materials: Cubic Zirconia
- Plating Color: Rhodium Shiny
- Setting Type: Pave
- Size: 25 Mm L X 10 Mm W X 6.5 Mm H
- Stone Cut: Square
- Style: Classic
- Total Carat Weight: 2.3ct
- Type: Ring
Ring Sizing: We normally have sizes 5,6,7,8,9,10 available.
1. Wrap a piece of string or a strip of paper around the base of your finger
(no wider than 3/4” and non-stretchy material).
2. Mark the point where the two ends meet.
3. Measure the string or paper against a ruler.
4. Compare the length to the chart below.
Size 5, Size 6, Size 7, Size 8, Size 9, Size 10