November Birthstone Ring – Citrine
The November birthstone is Citrine. A transparent yellow to brownish orange variety of quartz, which has been used in jewelry for thousands of years. Citrine has been a popular gemstone since ancient times and it is believed the citrine birthstone could soothe tempers and calm the wearer.
Citrine, believed to derive from the French word for “lemon” (citron), is also given for the thirteenth wedding anniversary.
A pair of clear, round cut stones accompanies champagne citrine, oval-cut center stone in this elegantly simple, 1.2-carat birthday ring
- Band Width: 2mm
- Jewelry Base Metal: Lead Free Alloy (brass)
- Jewelry Plating Color: Rhodium
- Materials: Cubic Zirconia
- Setting Type: Prongs
- Size: 20 Mm L X 6.5 Mm W X 5 Mm H
- Stone Cut: Oval
- Stone Size: 3.75 Mm
- Style: Classic
- Total Carat Weight: 1.2ct
- Type: Ring
Ring Sizing: We normally have sizes 5,6,7,8,9,10 available.
1. Wrap a piece of string or a strip of paper around the base of your finger
(no wider than 3/4” and non-stretchy material).
2. Mark the point where the two ends meet.
3. Measure the string or paper against a ruler.
4. Compare the length to the chart below.
Size 5, Size 6, Size 7, Size 8, Size 9, Size 10
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Got something to discuss?