October Birthstone Ring – Opal
Those born in October have opal as their birthstone which is said to have been created from rainbows.
The name opal is believed to be a Sanskrit word – upala, a “precious stone.” Opals are valued for their shifting colors hence the reference to rainbows – this phenomenon is known as “play-of-color.”
The October birthstone’s dramatic play-of-color has inspired writers to compare it to fireworks, galaxies and volcanoes. It is believed opals bestows the gift of prophesy and protection from disease. Opals are also thought to be a symbol of purity, hope and truth.
This ring is filled with prismatic beauty. Three round mystic cubic zirconia imitating opal is set at the top in rhodium plated prongs. The three stones are set right over a generous number of clear round cubic zirconia that adds sparkle and showiness.
- Band Width: 2.25mm
- Jewelry Base Metal: Lead-Free Alloy (brass)
- Jewelry Plating Color: Rhodium
- Materials: Cubic Zirconia
- Setting Type: Prong
- Size: 10.5mm L X 18.5mm W X 6.25mm H
- Stone Cut: Round
- Stone Size: 8mm X 6mm X 1.15mm
- Style: Classic
- Style: Cocktail
- Total Carat Weight: 4ct
- Type: Ring
Ring Sizing: We normally have sizes 5,6,7,8,9,10 available.
1. Wrap a piece of string or a strip of paper around the base of your finger
(no wider than 3/4” and non-stretchy material).
2. Mark the point where the two ends meet.
3. Measure the string or paper against a ruler.
4. Compare the length to the chart below.
Size 5, Size 6, Size 7, Size 8, Size 9, Size 10