September Birthstone Ring- Sapphire
The September birthstone is sapphire – a gem that has traditionally symbolized sincerity, truth, faithfulness and nobility. Sapphires have been long associated with royalty and romance. “Sapphire” comes from the Greek word “sappheiros” and the blue sapphire is one of the most popular colored stones.
The September birthstone is reputed to have healing powers as well as thought to be an antidote to poison.
Small, clear stones and a large, solitary round stone, accent the twisted band of a classic engagement ring style.
- Band Width: 2 Mm
- Jewelry Base Metal: Lead-Free Alloy (brass)
- Jewelry Plating Color: Rhodium
- Materials: Cubic Zirconia
- Setting Type: Pave
- Size: 21 Mm L X 9 Mm W X 6 Mm H
- Stone Cut: Round
- Stone Size: 1.15 Mm
- Style: Classic
- Total Carat Weight: 2ct
- Type: Ring
Ring Sizing: We normally have sizes 5,6,7,8,9,10 available.
1. Wrap a piece of string or a strip of paper around the base of your finger
(no wider than 3/4” and non-stretchy material).
2. Mark the point where the two ends meet.
3. Measure the string or paper against a ruler.
4. Compare the length to the chart below.
Size 5, Size 6, Size 7, Size 8, Size 9, Size 10
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Got something to discuss?