Hebrew Letter Tet Unisex T-Shirt
18.00 – 24.50
The Hebrew letter Tet (pronounced ‘Teyt”), is the 9th letter in the alphabet and has the traditional meaning ‘s serpent’ (see the coiled nature of the letter). On the tree of Life, it sits on the path between the Sephiroth Chesed (pronounced ‘hess-ed) and Gevurah. These Sephiroth represent (essentially), benevolence (Chesed) and Severity (Gevurah).
As with all Hebrew letters and the Tree of Life, there is a very deep symbolism here that informs us (again in essence) that too much mercy corrupts and too much severity causes repression. On this path we find the tarot trump ‘Strength'(sometimes also called ‘Lust’), which means restraint applied to force (in essence!).
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|