Traditional Tibetan Buddhism Brass Bracelet OM MANI PADME HUM
The six syllables, om mani padme hum, mean that in dependence on the practice of a path which is an indivisible union of method and wisdom, you can transform your impure body, speech, and mind into the pure exalted body, speech, and mind of a Buddha…
This bracelet, made of white copper and 30% silver, bearing the eternal mantra, is not merely a bracelet – it is a treasure that assists the mind into the void of creation. Let it be your testimony to the power of silence.
Free shipping to the United States. This item usually ships within 2 days and arrives 12 to 20 days after shipping depending on the time of the year. We will send you a tracking number as soon as we receive it from the shipper, so that you can check up on your parcel online.
Religious Type: : Tibetan Buddhism
Chain Type: : Beaded Bracelet
Clasp Type: : Lace-up
Metals Type: : White copper
Main beads: : White copper(30% silver)
Color: : Silver white
Charm: : Tibetan buddhist Six True Words Mantra sign
Package: : Eco-envelope
- The Mystical Breath Essential Oild Diffuser for your home and office
- Essential Oils, Myths, Frequencies and Lies
- Feng Shui Money Frog for Wealth Accumulation and Protection
- What is the Third Eye and How can it be opened? What are the benefits?
- Benefits of Grapefruit Oil
- Essential Oils for Cancer
- The Holy Qabalah
- Cross vs Crucifix – A Fascinating Study for Christians
Got something to discuss?